Friday, April 16, 2010

iPad + Apple Bluetooth Keyboard = Super cool


I went to Best Buy and saw their Bluetooth Keyboard. It looked really cool so I thought I’d give it a try. The build on that thing is amazing! It’s super thin and feels very very durable. When I paired it with my iPad I started typing away. With Apple’s auto correction and having a physical keyboard, I started to fly with my typing. It’s amazing how predictive auto correction works so well on mobile devices. I can actually compose a novel on that thing with the keyboard. Since it’s so compact and durable, I can easily see myself traveling with that thing to conferences and using it when I need something a bit better than the onscreen keyboard. I’m impressed with the quality of the product and can’t wait to travel with it next week in Alabama.


No comments:

Post a Comment