Friday, April 23, 2010

iPad survival guide: when iPhones go wild

This trip has been a challenging one.  From day one, my iPhone died due to a freak charging incident and now I'm faced with 5 days without my iPhone.  Fortunately I have a regular cell phone and the iPad.  iPhone was nice and convenient to have but I really haven't missed it at all.  I still get my phone calls through my regular phone and the only thing I miss is text messaging.  Besides that, I use my iPad for everything and carry it easily in my should travel bag.  Sure it would be a little nicer to have something smaller just to look something up but if I didn't have a choice, I can live without it.  I survived so far and have done more on my iPad because I had to, so I eventually grew to like it.  I still haven't needed to use my laptop at all other than to show off the Sous Chef and KP Curriculum Suite.  This is the ultimate test and so far it's succeeding with flying colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment