Sunday, April 25, 2010

IPad second travel results: trial by fire

I can summarize the conclusion with this statement. The iPad does everything I need it to do but not everything I want it to do.  
I had my second 5 day trip with the iPad and this time I've had to depend on it more. Six hours after being in orange beach Alabama my iphone shorted out leaving me with just my sprint phone and iPad.  In the past, losing my iPhone would cripple me in what I needed go do as far as being tethered to the Internet but fortunately I had the pad and survived remarkably without my iPhone. Sure it would have been nice to be able to look up information and make updates in a smaller device but it turns out that the iPad was just fine and did better in most respects.  The ipad is a complete winner in travel tool, business device, productivity computer, media reader, gaming device, and media consumption device.  Everyday I'm amazed at what I can do with this and can't think of any other device to do 90% of my daily activities on.  

No comments:

Post a Comment